Llámanos +51 989 564 504
The Crafting of Narnia: The Art, Creatures, and Weapons of Weta Workshop
With millions of copies sold, Chapman Piloting has been the leading reference for both power and sail boaters for nearly a century. Now this absolutely essential guideâ€”with 928 pages, 1,500 full-color illustrations and charts, and exploded views and cutawaysâ€”is thoroughly updated with all the latest information on US federal laws, regulations, and fees. In fact, NO competing book is more current on this ever-changing sport. Chapman covers the newest technology; the most recent laws; the most up-to-date rules of boat handling, navigation, safety, and etiquette. Anyone who puts a craft on water needs the vital information in this world-recognized bible of boating.
– Most up-to-date Federal laws, regulations, and fees
– The latest developments in outboard motors and inboard vectored thrust propulsion systems, including joystick controls – New mayday procedures
– Cutting edge technology: VHF/DSC radio; Rescue 21 coastal communication system; networking electronic devices; features and capabilities of GPS, radar, depth sounder, fish finders, and chartplotters; eLoran system; autopilot; NMEA 2000 and more
– Latest United States Power Squadron updates
– Expanded contact information for governmental and commercial organizations